Mar 9, 2018

A New Crew Member!



A letter from Laura:

After two wonderful years, I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to be able to participate in Query Kombat 2018. I adore the kontest and will be helping out behind the scenes as much as I can. Alas, my husband and I are expecting a baby! We're incredibly excited, but unfortunately, our little bundle of joy is planning to arrive about halfway between the reading period and when Round 1 starts. There's just no way for me to host this year in any way that would be remotely fair to Mike and Michelle, the judges, or you, the kontestants. I will, however, be reading and cheering you all on from the sidelines. But never fear! We have found someone ABSOLUTELY AWESOME to take my place! Mike, Michelle, and I are very excited to announce the new host for Query Kombat 2018. It's no fun to just tell you who it is, though, so we've made a game instead. 
Make sure to follow Mike (@ravenousrushing), Michelle (@michelle4laughs) and the new host so you don't miss any kontest news and announcements. You should follow Laura, too, so she doesn't get lonely (@lh_writes). She'll be tweeting as much as she can. Happy searching, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments :

Post a Comment